Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MoneyWalk 57: We're born again to be givers

This program will help you undo financial bondage.

Prior to accepting Jesus as Savior, I thought I was financially savvy. However, I was so ignorant of the truth that I mired my family in debt while thing I was smart enough to know how to manage money without anyone’s help. When I accepted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, I finally recognized the truth of my incompetence. It was then that I asked the Holy Spirit to show me how to manage the money He entrusts to me so that I could do His will and be successful in sharing His Word with other people.

He showed me financial principles in my bible reading times that I could employ like honoring God through my lifestyle, fellowship, and giving. These activities borne of a heart for Him keeps His blessing flowing down on us. We were challenged by the Lord to begin tithing at a time when we did not see that we had enough money to give to God and pay all our bills. At the same time, the satan tempted me with the thought of giving only small offerings in church until all our bills were paid off. However, I didn't succumb to this temptation and the result is that we've been immensely blessed to see our debts totally eliminated, giving increasing, and assets accumulating for the greater part of the past decade.

I encourage you to faithfully tithe and give offerings to your local church along with budgeting, saving, and investing as the foundation for getting out of debt in order to prosper in life and be in a position to do God’s will to the degree He desires. Before long, you'll receive income increases, promotions, bargains, and gifts that allow you to retain greater amounts of income to pay off your bills and accumulate wealth much faster that you can imagine. Your results will totally confound the many that follow the world’s financial principles and never prosper.

Please email any questions and pray for this ministry. May God bless you richly as you follow His plan!!!
Proverbs 11:24-25, 19:17, Malachi 3:8-12, Luke 6:38, 2Corinthians 9:7-9
Please forward these bondage breaking articles to other people who can use helpful insight!!!

No comments: