Sunday, December 3, 2017

MoneyWalk 419 Expect Blessings & Rewards

This program will help you undo financial bondage.

If you’re like me, your mind must be continually renewed to expect by faith the hope that is in your heart for the present and future. The LORD has blessed me enormously, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, and economically, even though I have not always perfectly walked out my faith. But hold off on your judgment because God is not through with me yet. And, I’m sure He’s not through with you either.

God is in the blessing & rewards business for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. Even for many people who are currently unbelievers, He abundantly gives what they need to turn to Him as well as abundant resources to help them care for themselves and their families in this life. He has prepared much better for those who turn to Him by accepting Christ as Savior. Salvation and the inheritance of eternal life are received by grace through faith and not of works so no one can earn them. However, earthly and some spiritual blessings and rewards have conditions attached to them that require obedience to His commands. He desires that you obtain and appropriate them on earth in a way that is wholesome and that helps you be a great blessing to others around you.

Some blessings & rewards that God wants you to have are above and beyond what you currently have and may only be obtained when you ask His will for particular situations and by faith believe and initiate action to bring these currently unseen things into the realm of the seen. Sometimes this requires constant and persistent petition and action until they are received. Satan and his demonic cohorts stand in opposition to your blessings & rewards and try to block them because of the damaging effect these weapons have on his dark kingdom. Through the funding, preaching, and serving of the gospel many people are saved and the dark kingdom is driven out of their life and heart. Because I want the LORD’s will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven, I will forever remind myself to have a heart that loves the LORD and other people and put on the mind of Christ to be renewed in my thinking.

I will walk in the Spirit to destroy the unfruitful works of the flesh. I have the power in me to expect the specific things He wants for me, so I will pray, call forth, and wait when necessary until they come. Then, I will move forward in prayer to find out new blessings & rewards He desires for me. I will let the Holy Spirit constantly inventory my heart to ensure my motives are right, yet I understand the motive behind my prayer requests is not dishonorable even though some things he wants for me and my family are higher cost than I have ever had. The LORD simply knows how to give good gifts and sometimes desires that you and I have things beyond our current financial ability to obtain. When blessings and rewards are properly obtained, appreciated, and managed they allow you to initiate greater acts of faith, be more useful in Kingdom service, meet family needs, and offer a testimony of His goodness to others, etc.

Please pray for this ministry and email me with any questions. May the LORD bless you richly as you follow His plan!

Matthew 7:7-11, Luke 11:9-13, Psalm 2:8, James 4:1-2

Please forward these bondage-breaking articles to other people who can use helpful insight!

You can find books authored by Randy Parlor and Karen Parlor at www.Amazon.com

You can find many other MoneyWalk articles on Facebook by looking at the NOTES created by Randy Parlor at https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000444069041&sk=notes.

You can connect with Randy Parlor on Twitter and LinkedIn

You can also view and/or listen to MoneyWalk articles at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXnztOIesOKIrSd_H6c-8mQ

No comments: