Monday, December 28, 2020

Power to Get Wealth by Randy Parlor 12-28-20


Praise the LORD! My new book is published and available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Get-Wealth-Randy-Parlor/dp/1664206434/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Randy+Parlor&qid=1606525890&s=books&sr=1-5

This book identifies principles and corresponding practical steps that show you how to use the power to get wealth. In 1992, I was broke, busted, and disgusted with $135,000 of debt and a negative $35,000 net worth. I’ve written and lectured on managing finances since 1993 when I began to learn appropriate ways to better our family financial situation. I have been constructively debt-free since 1998 and became a multi-millionaire within 25 years while giving abundantly to fund the gospel of our LORD Jesus Christ.

Thank you to all who purchase my book! Within the next two weeks, please write a review on Amazon, because this will help get the word to other people about my book and information therein outlining the LORD’s wonderful plan to help them use the power to get wealth to shore up their finances and establish His covenant in the earth.

No comments: